On this episode, Christopher West shares more about his entrepreneurial journey. He starts with his desire to pursue a career as a musician. He talks about some of the key moments and people that have got him to where he is today.
One thing that i was really excited about with this podcast is our discussion that I think is very relevant for Christian entrepreneurs, or anyone that is really motivated and inspired on pursuing greatness in the world, but also being very aware of God’s plan for our lives. Christopher says some excellent things on here regarding the blending discernment our passion to have an impact on the world.
Questions Asked On This Episode:
- First of all for anyone listening that has never heard of Theology of the Body what is your elevator pitch on what it is?
- What is your educational background?
- What is the craziest thing that has happened as a result of pursuing this passion/calling?
- I’m obsessed with failure, rejection, and persistence. Legend has it that Walt Disney was turned down 302 times before getting his financing for Disney World. What is a time in your life/career that you are proud of for persisting past rejections?
- Discernment. How do you personally discern resistance from the devil versus God closing a door for you?
- If you could go back and give advice to your 25-year-old self, what would you tell him?
- What’s next? What are you working on right now that you are really excited about in the future? Any books, courses, projects, etc.
The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch
- The Way of Imperfection: Holiness for the Poor by Andre Daigneault
- Thirsting For Prayer by Jacques Philippe.
- All other books by Fr. Jacques Philippe