On this episode I get to speak with the CEO of the company that created the infamous Squatty Potty and Poo-Pourri ads, among others. Benton Crane is the CEO of Harmon Brothers, and their creative minds have conceived some of the most viral and successful internet ad campaigns the world has seen. You won’t want to miss this.
Popular Ads Created by the Harmon Brothers
Questions Asked On This Episode
- You have a background in research and analytics. Tell me about that.
- As the CEO of Harmon Brothers, are you still an entrepreneur?
- How do you find purpose in your work?
- What has surprised you most about your work?
- How did you first cross paths with the Harmon Brothers?
- How many different ventures have you pursued with the Harmon Brothers?
- How does Harmon Brothers select clients?
- How early in the process did you get involved with the Harmon Brothers?
- What does your role as CEO mean? what do you do?
- Harmon Brothers’ reason for existence is to Share Better Stories. What do you mean by this?
- What is the most exciting project you have worked on, and why?
- What is Harmon Brother’s secret to success? I mean you guys seem to continually pump out viral videos. How do you do that?
- Start With Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action by Simon Sinek
- Because of Simon’s concepts they went from an organization that just makes cool campaigns, to one that “shares better stories.”
- From Poop To Gold by Chris Jones